Don’t be so sure. Risks – like icebergs – run deep beneath a calm surface.
Stay alert at the helm.
Steering toward greater corporate sustainability provides long-term advantages.
Develop a Sustainability Strategy for Profit, Growth and Resiliency.
The sea-change in demand for corporate sustainability measures is upon us and coming from all directions.
- The financial markets are demanding reporting of ESG criteria.
- Consumers are asking for sustainable products and walking away from brands that don’t represent their core values.
- Competitors are quick on the uptick to acquire sustainably-minded upstarts to round-out their product portfolios.
What if you could harness the power of corporate sustainability measures to improve your bottom line?
What if taking the long view meant realizing a higher profit margin today?
What if implementing a corporate sustainability strategy could:
- Provide greater access to capital?
- Develop more efficient operations?
- Increase long-term competitive advantage?
- Mitigate the risk of scandal and negative publicity?
- Increase consumer brand loyalty?
- Deepen employee work satisfaction?
- Decrease employee turnover rates?
Shareholders will thank you.
The company’s key stakeholders will thank you.
Customers will embrace you.
And guess what? Your kids will thank you too.
So How do You Create the Right Sustainability Strategy?
The key is to create a comprehensive, organizationally-effective and prioritized corporate sustainability strategy that gains the buy-in of the company’s senior executives and its board.
TripleWin Advisory brings 25 years of experience from the corporate and entrepreneurial realms and the latest training in industrial ecology concepts and sustainable business practices to help companies embed sustainability within their strategic business goals. We develop executive-level strategic sustainability plans that can include the following work-streams:
- Perform internal organizational reviews to identify the priority sustainability opportunities to be pursued,
- Provide conceptual financial business models that apply a broader sustainability lens to strategic business decision-making,
- Suggest key organizational hires, multi-functional team leaders, and outline an internal communication plan,
- Develop and socialize business case for sustainability measures to be approved,
- Conduct internal executive and employee workshops around corporate sustainability concepts to ensure knowledge dissemination and internalization,
- Then prioritize a range of projects and measures tailored to a company’s vision and long-term business objectives.